*Please note that this is a Large Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be found for free, with ads, on my blog! For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
For buyers in the EU or Australia: The Yay For Yarn pattern shop does not process VAT or GST taxes on digital patterns. If you are located in the EU or in Australia, please purchase this pattern on LoveCrafts. Thank you!
PDF Pattern Includes:
12 pages of instructions
Over 90 instructional photos
Printer-Friendly Version without photos
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Finished Size: 7 ½” (19 cm) wide; 5 ¼” (13.3 cm) high
You Will Need:
- About 80 yards / 74 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn in Mint
- About 45 yards / 42 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn in White
- About 20 yards / 19 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn in Black
- About 45-65 yards / 42-60 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn in Brown
- US Size G / 4 mm Crochet Hook
- One White Zipper, of which the zipper coil (teeth) is 8” long
- Split Ring or Locking Stitch Marker (safety pin will also work)
- Hand Sewing Needle
- White Sewing Thread
- Sewing Pins (optional)
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2019 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.