*Please note that this is a Large Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be found for free, with ads, on my blog! For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
For buyers in the EU or Australia: The Yay For Yarn pattern shop does not process VAT or GST taxes on digital patterns. If you are located in the EU or in Australia, please purchase this pattern on LoveCrafts. Thank you!
PDF Pattern Includes:
3 pages of instructions
13 instructional photos
2-page Printer-Friendly Version without photos
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
You Will Need:
- 347, (540, 890) yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn, OR 174 (270, 445) yards of #5 Bulky Weight Yarn.
I used Lion Brand Heartland, #4 Worsted Weight, 251 yds / 142g per skein, 2 (3, 4) skeins.
If using Worsted yarn, we will be holding the yarn doubled and using two strands at once, as though they were one strand. If using Bulky yarn, you will only use one strand.
- US Size L / 8.0 mm crochet hook
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Piece of Thick Cardboard or Small Book (for making tassels)
Child Scarf: 54” (137 cm) long by 5” (12.7 cm) wide
Adult Scarf: 60” (152.4 cm) long by 7” (17.8 cm) wide
Extra-Wide Adult Scarf: 60” (152.4 cm) long by 10” (25.4 cm) wide
– Instructions and yarn requirements for Child Scarf are given outside the parentheses, with Adult Scarf and Extra-Wide Adult Scarf given inside the parentheses, like this:
Child Scarf (Adult Scarf, Extra-Wide Adult Scarf).
– When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2020 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.