*Please note that this is a Large Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be found for free, with ads, on my blog! For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
For buyers in the EU or Australia: The Yay For Yarn pattern shop does not process VAT or GST taxes on digital patterns. If you are located in the EU or in Australia, please purchase this pattern on LoveCrafts. Thank you!
PDF Pattern Includes:
Sizes to fit Women’s X-Small to 5X
7 pages of instructions
19 instructional photos
Printer-Friendly Version without photos
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
You Will Need:
- Approx. 1440 (1800, 2165) Yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Lion Brand ZZ Twist in Green Apple, 100% Acrylic, 3.5 oz / 100g / 246 yds per skein, 6 (8, 9) skeins)
- US Size H / 5 mm Crochet Hook
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Sizing follows the Craft Yarn Council’s standards for Women’s sizes.
- This cardigan is designed to be over-sized and loose-fitting. Sizes are combined into size groups.
- Instructions and yarn requirements for Size 1 are given outside the parentheses, with Size 2 and Size 3 given inside the parentheses, like this: Size 1 (Size 2, Size 3).
- When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes. To follow pattern more easily, circle or highlight all numbers that apply to your size before beginning.
Size 1: Fits sizes X-Small, Small, and Medium (30” – 38” / 76 cm – 97 cm bust)
Size 2: Fits sizes Large, X-Large, and 2X (40” – 50” / 102 cm – 127 cm bust)
Size 3: Fits sizes 3X, 4X, and 5X (52” – 62” / 132 cm – 158 cm bust)
Finished Bust: About 46.5” (57.5”, 68.5”) / 117 cm (146 cm, 174 cm)
Finished Length: 28” / 71 cm
Please Note: Cardigan length will fall differently on individuals of different heights. Sample cardigan is shown on a petite model. To see how long the cardigan will fall, measure 28” / 71 cm down from the shoulder.
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2020 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.