*Please note that this is a Large Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be found for free, with ads, on my blog! For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
For buyers in the EU or Australia: The Yay For Yarn pattern shop does not process VAT or GST taxes on digital patterns. If you are located in the EU or in Australia, please purchase this pattern on LoveCrafts. Thank you!
PDF Pattern Includes:
7 pages of instructions
33 instructional photos
Printer-Friendly Version without photos
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: Scarf tube is 6” wide (15.2 cm), 12” (30.5 cm) circumference, 33” (83.8 cm) long
You Will Need:
- About 293 yards of #1 Fingering weight yarn in Color A
- About 293 yards of #1 Fingering weight yarn in Color B (I used KnitPicks Stroll Fingering, 462 yards / 100 g per skein, in *Grape and *Grape Speckle, 1 skein in each color.)
- US Size 2 / 2.75 mm Circular Knitting Needle, 16” long (you can use a longer circular needle with the magic loop method if you prefer)
- Ruler or Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- 2 Lengths of Waste Yarn, at least 18” long
- Small, Ring-Style Stitch Marker
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2019 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.