*Please note that this is a Large Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be found for free, with ads, on my blog! For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
For buyers in the EU or Australia: The Yay For Yarn pattern shop does not process VAT or GST taxes on digital patterns. If you are located in the EU or in Australia, please purchase this pattern on LoveCrafts. Thank you!
PDF Pattern Includes:
5 pages of instructions
12 instructional photos
3-page Printer-Friendly Version without photos
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
You Will Need:
- 653 (828, 1027) yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver Ombre, 2 (2, 3) skeins)
- US Size 10 (6.0 mm) Circular Knitting Needle, at least 36” long
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
Sizing follows the Craft Yarn Council’s standards for Women’s sizes.
– This sweater is designed to be over-sized and loose-fitting. Sizes are combined into size groups.
– Instructions and yarn requirements for Size 1 are given outside the parentheses, with Size 2 and Size 3 given inside the parentheses, like this: Size 1 (Size 2, Size 3).
– When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes. To follow pattern more easily, circle or highlight all numbers that apply to your size before beginning.
To choose a size, measure around the fullest part of the bust.
Size 1: Fits sizes X-Small, Small, and Medium (30” – 38” OR 76 cm – 97 cm bust)
Size 2: Fits sizes Large, X-Large, and 2X (40” – 50” OR 102 cm – 127 cm bust)
Size 3: Fits sizes 3X, 4X, and 5X (52” – 62” OR 132 cm – 158 cm bust)
Finished Bust: 46” (57”, 67”) OR 117 cm (145 cm, 170 cm)
Finished Length: 23” (24”, 25”) OR 58 cm (61 cm, 63.5 cm)
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2019 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.