*Please note that this is a Large Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be found for free, with ads, on my blog! For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
For buyers in the EU or Australia: The Yay For Yarn pattern shop does not process VAT or GST taxes on digital patterns. If you are located in the EU or in Australia, please purchase this pattern on LoveCrafts. Thank you!
You Will Need:
- Approx. 120 yards of #5 Bulky Weight yarn
- US Size 10.5 (6.5 mm) Knitting Needles
- 1 Button, about 1 ⅛” in diameter
- Small amount of a thinner, coordinating yarn (for sewing on the button) and a Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle that will fit through the holes in the button, OR
- Sewing Needle and Thread to match the cowl (for sewing on the button)
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
PDF Pattern Includes:
2 pages of instructions
Printer-Friendly Version without photos
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Finished Size: 23” (61 cm) long by 10 ½” (30.5 cm) wide
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2019 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.