*Please note that this is a Large Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be found for free, with ads, on my blog! For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
PDF Pattern Includes:
- Fill-In-The-Blanks worksheet for designing your own custom knit scarf
- 5 pages of instructions
- 4-page Printer-Friendly Version without photos
Project Level: Easy
You Will Need:
- 275 Yards of #5 Bulky Weight yarn OR At Least 200g of yarn in weight of your choice
- US Size 10.5 / 6.5 mm Knitting Needles or size needed to obtain gauge (For custom scarf, I recommend a needle size 1 size larger than your yarn label recommends, or 2 sizes larger than your yarn label recommends if you are a tight knitter)
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Crochet Hook (optional, for adding fringe)
This PDF Knitting Pattern includes both a pattern (so you can make the brown scarf in the photos with #5 Bulky yarn) and a formula. The formula will help you make your own custom garter stitch scarf in any size, and yarn, and any style you like.
If you can cast on, work the knit stitch, and bind off, you can knit these scarves!
9” wide by 50” long, not including fringe / 61” long, including fringe
OR make your own custom size
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2021 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.