For buyers in the EU or Australia: The Yay For Yarn pattern shop does not process VAT or GST taxes on digital patterns. If you are located in the EU or in Australia, please purchase this pattern on LoveCrafts. Thank you!
PDF Pattern Includes:
Gauge measurements in inches and centimeters
6 pages of instructions
29 instructional photographs
Printer-friendly version without photos
You Will Need:
- US Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
- About 1050 (430) yds of #4 worsted weight yarn in Color A
- About 350 (150) yds of #4 worsted weight yarn in Color B
- About 330 (130) yds each of #4 worsted weight yarn in Color C, Color D, Color E, and Color F
- Ruler or Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
Skill Level: Intermediate
This pattern includes instructions for 2 sizes:
Baby Blanket: 32” x 32”
Throw Blanket: 60” x 42”
Note: The instructions and yarn quantities for the baby size are in parentheses: “Full size (Baby size)”.
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2019 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.