For buyers in the EU or Australia: The Yay For Yarn pattern shop does not process VAT or GST taxes on digital patterns. If you are located in the EU or in Australia, please purchase this pattern on LoveCrafts. Thank you!
You Will Need:
- US Size G/6 (4.0 mm) and H/8 (5.0 mm) crochet hooks for girls size
- US Size I/9 (5.5 mm) and J/10 (6.00 mm) crochet hooks for ladies size
- About 145 yds (or more for a longer scarf) of #4 worsted weight yarn in Main Color
- Small amounts of #4 worsted weight yarn in Contrast Color A and Contrast Color B
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
PDF Pattern Includes:
Gauge measurements in inches and centimeters
8 pages of instructions
28 instructional photographs
Printer-friendly version without photos
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
This pattern is intended for your personal use only. You may not share it, copy it, sell it, give it away, or mass-produce the finished product. However, you may sell the finished items on a small scale, as long as you convey in your item description that you used a Yay For Yarn pattern.
Yay For Yarn Copyright© 2019 – Current. All patterns and photos are owned by Yay For Yarn.